Born in 1954. Graduated from the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade University , in 1977. Got an MSc degree in 1982. Got a PhD degree in 1982.
Professional improvement and advanced training : University of Rhode Island , USA (1998), Banco Commerciale de Italy, Genoa , Italy (1991).
Until 1995, CES MECON, researcher. Also taught at the Faculty of Management, BK University, and Faculty of Economics, Banja Luka . Currently teaching Financial Markets at the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade , as an associate professor.
1. Risks in Banking Operations, Belgrade , 1993 (co-author).
2. The Transition of Real and Financial Sector, Institute of Economic Sciences, Belgrade , 1997.
3. Bank Restructuring in the Republic of Srpska , (co-author) UNDPR, Vienna , 1997.
4. A New Privatisation Model in Serbia (co-author), CSLS, Belgrade , 2000.
5. »Crisis of the Banking Sector in Yugoslavia and Possible Improvements of the Banking Restructuring Model», Greenwich University , 1999.
6. Restructuring of FRY Banking System, CES Mecon, Belgrade , 1999.
7.Restructuring of FRY Banking System, June 1997 (CES MECON & Price Waterhouse)
8. Methodology for Credit Analysis, Beogradska banka, Belgrade , 1991.