Born in Belgrade, on September 27, 1972. Graduated from the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade University, 1995, Business finance and accounting course. Enrolled in postgraduate studies in Agricultural economics at the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade University. In April 2000, defended the master's thesis "Hedging strategy in function of management agribusiness".
Research interests: agricultural economics, agriculture financing and commodity derivative markets.
Teaching commitments: Belgrade Faculty of Economics, subject - Agricultural economics (since 1996).
1. " Markets of financial derivatives and possible ways of avoiding risk in agribusiness", Symposium of Serbian and Montenegrin economists, Milocer, 1997
2. "The importance of futures markets in the process of agricultural economy transition", Ekonomski anali, Special Issue, SSYE and Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, 1998
3. "Futures market in agribusiness and the Yugoslav practice", Vidici 3/98, DEB, 1998
4. "Financing the Agricultural Sector and Derivative Markets", proceedings of Financing the Agribusiness Sector - Trends and Perspectives, DAEJ and AAE, Subotica, 1999
5. Hedging strategy in agribusiness management, MSc thesis, Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, 2000