Graduated at the Belgrade Faculty of Economics (GPA=9,81) where she got the MSc degree and the PhD degree (PhD thesis: Dynamic and information aspects of establishing and analysis of statistical structures).
Teaching commitments: Faculty of Economics, Belgrade University, undergraduate studies, subjects – Data Analysis and Business Information Systems; master studies, IS for Decision Making, doctoral studies, subject –Methodology for Scientific Research.
Research interests: applied data analysis, statistical analysis and data mining applications in the field of business and economy.
Professional improvements and advanced training: The London School of Economics and Political Science; Limburg Business School, Belgium (TEMPUS programme); Faculty of Management Science and Information Systems, State University of New York; Central European University, Budapest, Hungary.
Other professional activities - a member of: International Statistical Institute –ISI, International Association for Statistical Computing – IASC, Balkan Operational Research Society, Serbian Statistical Society, Scientific Association of Economists of Serbia.
- Applied Data Analysis, Faculty of Economics, p.390., Belgrade, 2011.
- Dimension Reduction Techniques in Data mining Tasks, proceedings, XXXVIII Symposium on Operational Research, eds: Vuleta,.J., Backović, M. Popović, Z., Zlatibor, 4-7. October 2011., pp. 339-345.
- International Encyclopedia of Statistical Science, Lovric, Miodrag (Ed.), 1st Edition., LVIII, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011, entries on: Business Intelligence, Part 2, Pages 188-189; Spreadsheets in statistics, Part 19, Pages 1373-1374
- The visual exploration and grouping of EU member states according to Structural Indicators: a data driven approach, 24th European Conference on Operational Research, EURO XXIV Lisbon, July 11-14, 2010.
- The Specifics of Logistic Regression Model Application as a Data Mining Technique, proceedings XXXVII Symposium on Operational Research, SYM-OP-IS 2010, edsi: Forca,B., Kovač,M., Čabarkapa,O., Petrović,D., pp. 777-781, Tara 21-24 September, 2010
- Quantitaive Techniques in Market Research, Faculty of Economica, Belgrade, p. 269. 2009.
- An Application on CHAID Analysis in Market Segmentation, SYM-OP-IS 2009, XXXVI Symposium on Operational Research, eds. N. Mladenović, D. Urošević, pp. 22-25, Ivanjica, 22-25.2009
- Predictive Market Segmentation Model: an application of logistic regression and CHAID procedure, Marketing, Quarterly Marketing Journal, Volume 40, No 3, 2009, spp.129-139.
- Some specifics of Regression Model Usage in Data Mining Environment, proceedings of XXXV SYM-OP-IS 2008, eds: Teodorović,D., Vidović,M, Vukadinović, K.,Dimitrijević, B., Soko Banja, 14-17. 09. 2008. pp.279-283.
- Some Issues on Data Mining for Marketing Decision Support, Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference – Contemporary Challenges of Theory and Practice in Economics, Quantitative Economics and Finance, eds: B. Boričić, M. Jovičić, Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, 26-29,09. 2007. pp. 179-189.
- Knowledge Economy: knowledge, information-communication technology and economic growth, proceedings, XXXII SYM-OP-IS, eds: J.Vuleta, M.Backović, Faculty of Economics, Vrnjačka banja, 27-30 september, 2005, pp. 251-254
- General Framework for Information Quality Analysis, proceedings, XXXI SYM-OP-IS 2004, Iriški venac, 14-17.September 2004 , ISBN: 86-7352-123-8, pp. 185-188
- Some issues on data quality , proceedings, SYM-ORG 2004: Management – key success factors, Zlatibor, 6-10. June 2004
- CRM and data mining, proceedings SYM-OP-IS, ‘2003, Herceg Novi, 30.09.- 3.10.2003.
- Self-Organizing Economic Maps of Serbian Municipalities , 5 th EURO / INFORMS Joint International Meeting - New Opportunities for Operations Research , Istanbul July, 6-10, 2003. Abstract Book, pp. 200.
- Building the New E-learning Environment, University of Athens – University of Belgrade , Faculty of Economics, Implementation of Open Distance Learning in Higher Education, 26.11.2002. Belgrade .
- Building the New E-learning Environment, University of Athens – University of Belgrade , Faculty of Economics – The Centre of Excellence in Education ( Jordan ), Telecommunications Infrastructure of each Participating Country and Projects on Open Distance Learning , 28. 11. 2002.
- Kohonen algorithm for data visualization: a contribution to the explorative data analysis, Statistical review, XLX year, No. 1-2, 2002, Belgrade, pp. 77-87.
- Data visualization using self-organizing map: an empirical example , Proceedings of 6 th Balkan Conference on Operational Research, A Challenge for Scientific and Business Collaboration, 22-25 May, 2002, Thesaloniki, Greece
- Data driven approach to market data visualization and segmentation: an application on Yugoslav market, Proceedings of the Conference COMPSTAT 2002, pp. 12, 24 th -28 th of August, 2002, Humboldt-Universität, Institute of Statistics and Econometrics, Berlin , Germany,
- Intelligent Systems for Business Decision Making, the monograph, CID, Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, p. 233, 2001.
- New data analysis concepts, proceedings, XXIX SYM-OP-IS, Tara, 9-12 october, 2002. pp. 205-209.
- An Application of Discriminant Analysis and Artificial Neural Network to Classification Problem, YUJOR – Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research , no.1-2. Vol. 9. Belgrade , 2001. pp.113-123.
- An application of SOM algorithm in explorative analysis of economic data, Proceedings, XXVIII SYM-OP-IS 2001, 2-5. October, Beograd , 2001, pp. 205-209.
- Hybrid Neural Network Classifier: an empirical example , In: Proceedings in Computational Statistics, 14 th Symposium on Computational Statistics, Jansen, W., Bethlehem , J.G. (eds). COMPSTAT 2000, Utrecht , The Netherlands , 2000. pp. 263.
- An example of market segmentation, proceedings of XXVII Yugoslav Symposium on Operational research, 5-8 December, Belgrade 2000. pp.105-108.
- One Way to Improve the Performance of Probabilistic Neural Network , In: Proceedings of XXVII Yugoslav Symposium on Operational research, 5-8 December, Belgrade 2000.pp.405-408.
- A neural network approach to market-classification problem: an empirical example, 5th International Conference of Decision Science Institute, Athens , 1999
- Neural networks approach to time series modelling and forecasting", 4th Balkan Conference on Operational Research, Thessaloniki , October 1997