Born in 1948 in Zemun, where he finished elementary and secondary school. Graduated from the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, in 1971. Got the MSc degree in 1976, and the PhD degree in 1989.
Previous positions: Institute of Industrial Economic, research assistant (1973-1987), research fellow (1987-1991), research associate (1991); Belgrade Faculty of Economics, Associate Professor (1996- ).
1. Industrial growth of the Kolubara and Podrinje region, Institute of Industrial Economics, 1980 (30 out of 850 pages).
2. Bases for determination of electric power economic price, Institute of Industrial Economics, 1981 (20 out of 170 pages).
3. Standards for information system design in RMK Zenica, Institute of Industrial Economics, 1983, (120 out of 320 pages).
4. Methodology of cost system design in the organisations of associated labour, Pp. 120, Institute of Industrial Economics, 1985
5. A Handbook of the International Course on Industrial Project Preparation, Institute of Industrial Economics, Belgrade, 1988 (60 out of 350 pages).