Graduated (1980), got the MSc degree (1985) and the PhD degree (1990) from the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade. Initially worked with the Institute for Industrial Economics (1980-1989), and then on the Faculty of |Economics, as of 1989.
Clases: Makroekonomic models and Open Economy Macroeconomics.
Member of EACES, Serbian Statistical Society, Society for Economic Sciences, and Editor in Economic Tought.
* FR Yugoslavia and the EU: Principal Impediments to Reaching a Self-sustained growth path, maj 1996, medunarodna konferencija FR Yugoslavia and EU: possibilites of Co-operation, Beograd, maj 1996.
* FR Yugoslavia after the Sanctions: Principal Constraints to Economic Recovery, Conference on Economic Reconstruction and Development Policies in the Yugoslav Successor States, Bristol, UK, June 1996.
* FR Yugoslavia Before and After the Sanctions: a Scenario of Recovery, International ccnference dedicated to the 50th aniversary of the Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 1996.
* Yugoslavia after the Sanctions: Principal Constraints to Economic Recovery, Conference on Economic Reconstruction and Development Policies in the Yugoslav Successor States, Bristol, UK, June 1997.
* Yugoslavia's prospects for sustained growth, medunarodna konferencija "EU enlargmement - Yugoslavia and the Balcans", Beograd 1997
* Trade liberalization and economic performance in transition: the case of FR Yugoslavia; international conference “Challenges and Opportunities for the Transition in Yugoslavia”, Beograd, 1998.
* The Exchange Rate Misalignment in FR Yugoslavia: diagnosis and proposals, international conference The Czech Exchange Rate Crisis, Prague, 1998
* Foreign trade liberalization: is there a self-sustained export-growth path: 11. Conferrence “The possibilities of transition of Yugoslav economy and enternprizes – how to encourage market forces”, Milocer, Yugoslavia, 10-12 juni, 1999
* The influences in changes in macroeconomic regime and policy on the development of the foreign trade of Serbia, Wiener Institute of Foreign Trade, december 2000
* "Institutional Change and Economic Performance in the Transition Economies, a Comment", Economic Survey of Europe, 2000, No 1, part II
* Harmonization of economic policies with WTO rules and disciplines Ekonomika, 2000
* A warning to Serbian policy-makers: say no to early Euroization!!!; Prepared for the CEPS conference: A European Agenda for a Democratic Serbia, CEPS, Brussels, 6-7 November, 2000
* First steps towards integration into the world economy: conertibility and foreign trade liberalization, Economic policy forum, Forum o
* Foreign Trade Institutions and Policies, the Case of Yugoslavia, World Bank Conferrence on Trade Policies in SEE, June 11-12 2001, Budapest
* A Korean prescription for the Serbian export strategy: illusion, ignorance or will for power?, Economic policy forum, Forum o ekonomskoj politici, Ekonomski institut and CIPE 2002
* Flying Circus of Yugoslav Foreign Trade Liberalization, EU conference on foreign trade regimes, published in Prizma, 2002
* Foreign Trade Institutions and Policies, World Bank, 2003, author for FR Yugoslavia
* Economic Developments in Serbia, ITC/WTO, Geneva december 2003
* Foreign Trade Institutions and Policies, World Bank, 2003, coauthor for FR Yugoslavia
* Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper, World Bank, 2004
* Makroekonomija: evropski udžbenik, III izdanje, translation of the Wyplosz, Burda textbook Macroeconomics: a European text