Born in 1973 in Belgrade. Graduated from the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade (GPA 9,57). Got an MSc degree from the Faculty of Economics (Models of qualitative and dependant variable with limitation. Currently working on her doctoral thesis.
She has been working at the Faculty of Economics since 1999. Teaches Econometrics (modules: Economic statistics and informatics, Economic analysis and policy, International economics) and Time series analysis (module: Economic statistics and informatics).
Research interests: microeconomic modelling, econometric analysis of time series, macroeconomic modelling.
1. “Transition and EU Accession: Probability of Entry for Countries beyond 2004 Enlargement “, Transition Studies Review 35, 2003.
2. “Economists Nobel prize winners: James J. Heckman “, Ekonomski anali no. 155, Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, 2003
3. “Economies in Transition and prospects for the EU Accession" (co-author with B. Cerovic), proceedings of the Convention of Serbian Economists, Kopaonik, 2003
4. “The measurement of comparative advantages and strategies of Serbian foreign trade exchange improvement (author of a chapter in a monograph), NICEF, M. Jovicic (ed.), Belgrade , 2002.
5. “Economic growth and democratic institutions in transitional countries (co-author with B. Radulovic), Ekonomska misao No.1-2, Belgrade, 2001
6. “A model of dummy variables for the testing of pay differences according to sectors of ownership" (co-author with M. Jovicic, Proceedings of the XXVII International Symposium on operational research SYMOPIS, Belgrade , 2000.