Born in Makarska on September 24, 1948. Graduated from The Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, in 1971, got an MSc degree in 1974, and a PhD degree in 1978. Research interests: trade and marketing.
Teaching commitments : Trade economics, Trade management, Trade marketing and Sales management at four-year studies and in the MSc courses.
Other professional activities: was dean and associate dean of the Faculty of Economics in Belgrade, member of The Federal Economic Council, project manager of over 30 scientific-research projects, within various companies as well as within of the Chamber of Commerce, The Federal Executive Council, etc., member and chair officer of the Scientific Society of Yugoslav Economists. Published over 250 papers in scientific journals in Yugoslavia and abroad.
1. Trade - theory and practice, Savremena administracija, Belgrade, 2000. (editor)
2. Trade management, Faculty of Economics , Belgrade, 2000.
3. Marketing in trade (co-author), Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, 2000.
4. Trade in modern market conditions, Ekonomska politika, Belgrade, 1986.
5. Sales management, Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, 2000.