Born in Novi Sad in 1964, where she finished elementary and secondary school. Graduated from the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade , in 1988, where she got the MSc degree in 1994.
Previous positions: Belgrade Faculty of Economics, Teaching Assistant Trainee, (1989-1994). Has been a Teaching Assistant since 1994.
Professional improvement and advanced training: Italy (1993).
Teaching commitments: Belgrade Faculty of Economics, undergraduate studies, practice sessions in Market research and marketing information systems, Market research, Information system design, Basics of statistical analysis. Also holds practice sessions at Junior College of Business in Belgrade .
Other professional activities: a member of the Scientific Society of Yugoslav Economists, a member of the Serbian Statistics Society. Awarded by the Markplan Foundation for the best MSc thesis in marketing in 1994.
1. Review of Gary Jones: Marketing decisions, Longman Group Ltd., UK , 1991, Marketing 2/1992
2. "Management in Function of Innovations", M. Milisavljevic (ed.): Structure and dynamics in the Serbian economy, co-author with H. Hanic and Z. Bogetic, p. 52-64, Centre for Management, Belgrade University, Belgrade, 1995
3. Dictionary of business informatics, co-author, H. Hanic (ed.): "Information system for marketing management", p. 138-141, Znak, Belgrade , 1995
4. Management in Function of Innovations, Vol. II, M. Milisavljevic (ed.): Product innovation, co-author with H. Hanic, p. 124-129, Centre for Management, Belgrade University, Belgrade, 1996
5. "The role of experience in the process of information use and decision-making by the marketing managers", 5th International Symposium Management and company development, Vrnjacka Banja, May 29-31, 1996