Born in Belgrade in 1952, where she finished elementary and secondary school. Graduated from the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade , in 1975. Got the MSc degree in 1979, and the PhD degree in 1983.
Previous positions: Expert Associate, The Federal Parliament (1975-1976); Belgrade Faculty of Economics - Teaching Assistant Trainee, (1976-1979), Teaching Assistant (1979-1984), Assistant Professor (1984-1991), Associate Professor (1991-).
Professional improvement and advanced training: London (1986), New Zealand.
Teaching commitments: Belgrade Faculty of Economics, undergraduate studies, subject – Contemporary economic systems; postgraduate studies, subjects - Public sector economics and Economic theory and analysis. Also engaged in teaching at the Faculty departments in Kragujevac, Uzice and Sabac.
1. Public choice theory lessons for creating new constitutions in the former socialist countries, Proceedings of Economic policy in Serbia , 1993, Pp. 22
2. Distribution of property right through privatisation, Finansije, Vol. 11-12, 1994, Pp. 16.
3. Mixed company, Finansije, Vol. 3-4, 1995, Pp. 15.
4. Industrial policy in transition, Economic Forum 3-4, 1995.
5. Practical steps in the appraisal of public sector investment or programmes, Working paper, Letters, December 1995, Pp. 8