Born in Mladenovac in 1960 where
he finished elementary and high school. Graduated from the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade in 1983. Got the MSc degree in 1988, and the PhD degree in 1993.
Previous positions: Belgrade Faculty of Economics, Teaching Assistant Trainee, (1985-1989), Teaching Assistant (1989-1993), Assistant Professor since 1993.
Teaching commitments: Belgrade Faculty of Economics, undergraduate studies, subject - Enterprise organisation; postgraduate studies, subjects - Organisational behaviour and Company restructuring. Used to teach at the department of the Faculty of Economics in Sabac. Also teaches at Braca Karic Faculty of Management and Business School of the Faculty of Economics in Podgorica.
Professional improvement and advanced training: Boston (as a Fullbright scholarship holder - 1991/1992), London (as a holder of the Republic Ministry of Science scholarship).
Other professional activities: Member of editorial board of journals Director, Bilpof, and Ekonomika preduzeca (Business economics).
1. Organisational culture, Ulixes, Novi Sad and Faculty of Economics, Belgrade , 1997
2. Human resource management, co-author, Faculty of Economics - Business School, Podgorica, Podgorica 1995
3. Needs for managers, co-author, Belgrade: Belgrade University , Centre for management, 1994
4. Corporate transformation, TIMIT, Belgrade, 1994
5. Strategic management and organisational structure, Naucna knjiga, Belgrade , 1990