Graduated in 1980, got an MSc degree in 1984 and a PhD degree in 1987 from the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade . Awarded a cash award by the Belgrade Association of Accountants and Finance Experts for good results in Accounting and Finance in the course of studies. Also awarded by the Belgrade Chamber of Commerce for the best MSc thesis in 1983/84.
Professional improvement and advanced training : London School of Economics and Political Science, 1987 (holder of Ministry of Science scholarship)
Teaching commitments : Cost accounting systems, Internal cost accounting and Accounting Information Systems at the Faculty of Economics (four-year studies); Organisation of accounting information systems (post-graduate studies/course: Financial Accounting Analysis). Taught at specialist courses for chartered accountants in Belgrade , organised by Serbian Association of Accountants and Auditors.
Other professional activities : Member of programme committee of Symposium on Accounting and Business Finance organised by the Serbian Association of Accountants and Auditors, member of editorial board of Bilansiranje i poslovne finansije (Balancing and business finance).
1. Theoretical-methodological problems of system of accounts, PhD thesis, 1987.
2. "Organisational forms of internal cost accounting", paper presented at 20th Accounting and business finance Symposium (published in the proceedings), Zlatibor, 1989.
3. Principles of system of accounts organisation", monograph (publication sponsored by the Serbian Government), by the Serbian Association of Accountants and Auditors, Belgrade , 1989.
4. "System of accounts framework and mechanism of balancing company performance", Accounting , Vol. 9/1998.
5. The calculation of the real cost price of performance under the conditions of individual production, paper presented at the V Symposium organised by the journal Revizija , Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Cooperative Association of Serbia (proceedings), Zlatibor 2002.
6. Traditional Methods of Cost Accounting, paper presented at the XXXIV Symposium in Accounting and Business Finance (proceedings), Zlatibor 2003.
7. Internal cost accounting (textbook), Faculty of Economics, Belgrade , 2003.