Born in Kotor, on 14 May 1965. Graduated from the Faculty of Philology, Department of English language and literature. Got the MA degree in 1993 with a thesis from applied linguistics. Has been teaching at the Faculty of Economics since 1993.
Teaching commitments: Lecturer in English for economists (second and fourth year of undergraduate studies).
Research interests: neurolingustics (since she finished the postgraduate course Language science with the thesis concerning this issue), the English language learning for specific purposes
1. "The asymmetry of the human brain and foreign language learning", BMG, Belgrade, 1996
2. "English language 4", The Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, 1999
3. "English grammar for economists" (co-author with Nadezda Silaski), The Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, 2000
4. "Discourse Coherence and Cohesion in Aphasia", The Proceedings of the 10th Annual Meeting of the Society for Text and Discourse, Lyon, France, 2000
5. "Discourse analysis with aphasic patients", Proceedings "Speech and language at the beginning of the third millennium", Institute for experimental phonetics and speech pathology, Belgrade 1999